Wednesday, January 26, 2011



Twinkle twinkle little star
Ask I must, how very far


A garden of mine abound with flowers and trees
Where butterflies dance and has loads of bees.
Sitting amidst them , questions arise within me
For answers I have none but loads of curiosity.

Gazing at the stars after watching the sun depart
Light that falls on me is a million light years apart
You seem to be so peaceful , Content within your constellation
Held in unison I want this for my nation.

You are Andromeda the princess , Hercules a warrior and Draco the dragon
I so mighty envy at the pattern of this human creation
You change color like us in the background of Heaven’s play
Glimpses of yellow from my earth and white from far far away
We change sides and color as time passes and winds sway
Love the ones nearby but hatred for the ones across the bay.

Our words at times are like stones from the heaven hurled
That can pierce every part and hurt every soul
Nothing then would be left in this mighty world
Only Bitterness and the feeling of being raked over coal.

The ones we lose, we see them in the sky
Sitting in this garden of nature’s creation and watch time fly
Lyra, Cygnus Orion , Hercules and the mighty Cassiopeia
When would we love each other and have a world of utopia!

No comments:

Post a Comment